Jerome H. Blue, PhD
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York Department of State
- Approved Real Estate Instructor, New York Department of State
- Former president of Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation of the State
of New York, where he initiated the development and new construction of
1,956 residential apartments totaling over $500 million.
- 8th State Commissioner of Human Rights
- Former senior vice president of Battery Park City Authority
- Former vice president of the New York State Housing Finance
- Former senior executive of the U.S. Department of Housing
and Urban Development (HUD).
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
Island Board of Realtors
Association of Realtors
Realtors/ Licensed Real Estate Salespersons